Shereel Washington teaches a new dance class
Integrated Body Rhythm & Movement
Tuesdays 7-8:30 pm
Soja Mind Body
3015 San Pablo Ave @ Ashby in Berkeley
First class is FREE.
3 classes for $30
5-10 class cards available
Integrated Body Rhythm & Movement is a synthesis of movements deriving from Africa, The Caribbean, The America's and The Pacific. All levels and experiences are welcome.
In this class you will learn:
- how to move to different sounds & music
- how to hear and internalize rhythm
- experience movements from other cultures is a non traditional dance class
- how to tap into your natural 'inner rhythm' -and-
- how to simply move your body with enhanced coordination and flexibility
Bring a towel and bottled water. Wrap skirts (pare'u or lappa) are optional.
For more information contact: